Released Jul 2018 1.3★
BATTLE X by Naviworks
Military VR FPS with realistic combat! Battle X is VR First-Person-Shooter about the agents fighting against with secret corporation, MODERN
– Compelling story written by award-winning writer Susan O’Connor of ‘Gears of War’ and ‘Bio shock’
– Action film legend Casper Van Dien’s voice over makes the game more immersive
– Sweep the enemy with more than 10 kinds of weapons
– 8 on 8 multi play and strategy with voice chat!
– Compatible with HTC VIVE and OCULUS RIFT
– Join the unrivaled reality and military engagement
– More contents will be coming
(also playable on Oculus Rift)
Nov 24, 2018
More time is spent listening (and watching) bad dialogue than playing. Game play is boring after a few minutes and from what I can tell there is not much to it. You are stuck in a bunker of sorts in each scenario with different weapons around you that can be picked up and used. Crouching is the only movement. Graphics are average and story line is a snoozer.
Nov 17, 2018
i don’t think the game is good not trying to down anyone that likes it but if im going to be having a vr experience i want to be moving around and shooting and playing online.
Oct 20, 2018
I got my viveport subscription for free, I subscribed to this game for free, and I want my money back.
Absolute horse turd, don’t bother.
Sep 16, 2018
1 étoiles et encore c’est qu’on ne peut pas mettre plus bas , impossibilité de le lancer , error 114 … tout est dit.
Jul 30, 2019
This game is a military wave shooter and we have many VR wave shooters. The graphics are fine, but the animations are horrid. Doesn’t work smooth. I can’t recommend or give a good review knowing how many well made wave shooters already exist at the same price or even cheaper. I feel for the devs. I really do, Just a little more work and you could have had a good game.
This game made it into my worst rated VR games