Released Jun 2016 2.8★
DISCLAIMER: This game is very physical, especially with larger gameplay areas. Be careful of your surroundings and make sure you wear your wrist straps!
Compete for glory in a retro-future world ruled by rogue AI. Equipped with only a paddle and your own skill do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and earn your freedom?
HoloBall plunges players into an action-sports arcade arena inspired by one of the most iconic games of all time. Use your paddles to hit, smash and curve the HoloBall past your opponent to score. Learn and master skillshots to outmatch your increasingly difficult opponents.
* Responsive, physics based gameplay
* Evolving AI to keep you on your toes
* A beautiful environment inspired by Blood Dragon’s cover art
* Leaderboards to see how you stack up against the rest
* Amazing Synthwave tunes by Dance With The Dead!
* Local Multiplayer: Play against a friend; A second player can replace your AI opponent
* Spectator Mode: Allows for content creators to have more control over what is recorded/shared
Jan 25, 2018
We’ve seen Holoball all done before, but this modern take on Pong is still enjoyable and an experience that I recommend to anyone who enjoys a hardcore and intense virtual reality experience. However, I recommend having some bottled water and a towel within reach, as a good Holoball session will leave you covered in sweat due to how intense some of the matches can get.
Phillip Thorst Jensen
Jan 05, 2018
Don’t play this if you have bad arms/shoulders and make sure you’re in the room alone while playing. Don’t let any furnature or objects stand in/near your play zone, you will hit it.
Apr 20, 2018
Just trying to hit the ball causes the Vive headset to crash. Every time.