Released Sep 2017 4.3★
Jam Studio VR (www.jamstudiovr.com) is the first in a new category of interactive AI virtual music Apps and games that allows anyone, at any age, to release their inner musician and create and perform extraordinary music or play like a DJ, regardless of their musical experience or abilities. It also enhances physical & mental wellness with a broad range of Fun, Learning & Therapy exercises and activities for families as well as individuals and families with special needs and a variety of disabilities. Jam Studio VR features its proprietary advanced interactive music triggering and synchronization technology.
JAM STUDIO VR KEY FEATURES
• Anyone, at any age, can create and perform music.
• No complicated learning curve or music making experience required.
• Play virtual instruments of all kinds.
• Play like a DJ – make beats & loops.
• It’s great family fun, from children to seniors!
• Includes over 25 interactive songs across all music genres, including ten fun DJ/EDM/Hip Hop songs as well as Beamz original Rock, Country, Jazz, and Classical interactive songs.
• Featuring songs by Superstar artists Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and Rap icon Flo Rida, Grammy-nominated guitarist Craig Chaquico, legendary Megadeth bassist David Ellefson, and acclaimed jazz saxophonist Euge Groove.
• Record & share your masterpieces with your friends and family.
• Many additional interactive music songs are also available via in-app purchases, including a variety of Disney, popular Artist, Music Education, Story Books, and a variety of Learning, and Beamz Original song bundles .
• Great inclusive family fun for kids, teens, young adults, parents, seniors, and people of all ages and abilities.
• Provides a broad range of physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative, life skill, and social/emotional therapeutic exercises and experiences to share with family, friends, and professionals.
• Includes 3 music instrument games, 4 life skill & learning games, 5 life skill & learning tutorial songs, and 1 fun story book song.
• Includes a broad range of life, basic education and learning skill lesson plans and songs for young children as well as individuals of all ages with a wide range of disabilities and special needs.
• Includes a Learning & Therapy Overview Guide.
• A professional therapy protocol guide is available via in-app purchase.
• A broad range of additional interactive music and educational songs are available for all family members and taste via in-app purchase.
Benefits families with young children and teens as well as individuals with a broad range of disabilities and special needs, such as Down Syndrome, Autism, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Intellectual Impairment, Physical Impairment, and much more.
(also playable on Oculus Rift and Windows MR)
Oct 29, 2018
This a is a great game! Tons of fun and very easy to use. Played for hours with my family and friends of all ages. Definitely recommend!!
Feb 28, 2018
Similar to an experience like Tilt Brush, and what that does to unleash visual artistic creativity in the virtual space, Jam Studio VR is the best example of a similar platform to allow users from all walks of life to instantly create music much in the same way. It’s a unique and family-friendly experience that keeps players of all ages entertained for hours, and the development team deserves special recognition for their work in making music creation accessible for player with special needs. Don’t pass on this brilliant and innovative project that’s sure to be a VR showpiece for years to come!
Sep 27, 2017
I used to dabble with music when I was a kid, but haven’t done anything serious in many years. This app makes it so easy to make great sounding songs, it’s amazing how all the different instruments and effects seamlessly mesh! I also love being able to move the instruments around in the VR environment. Can’t wait to try out more.
May 28, 2018
At this price I was expecting a really great VR app, but was severly disappointed. The intro is cumbersome and buggy, and the application itself resembles stuff I seen on the DK1 4 years ago. Also gameplay for music doesn’t come close to Soundstage VR (best audio VR app out there now) or block rocking beats. And if you are into DJing, try vinyl reality, so much better than this.