Released Feb 2018 3.6★
Light Tracer is a VR Platform-Puzzler in which the Player is a godlike creature who has to guide a princess in despair up the enormous Tower of Bellbatis.
Use your hands to either lead the princess past foe and obstacle, or move freely around the world and interact with it. Only those creative enough and with both mind and vision clear can lead the princess to her ultimate goal.
• Platforming meets VR: A new genre for a new device, a novel and creative take on the popular genre which opens up a new gaming experience that’s clear from the moment the player takes up his VR Headset.
• The World of Light Tracer: 8 different chapters, 8 different worlds: from Gravity World to Mechanica World, from sliding the princess down icy steps to the final Angelic City.
• Challenges many and varied: From classic platforming to enigmatic puzzles and boss fights that test both your reaction speed as well as your thinking speed.
• Take a new perspective: Use the controllers to ‘grab’ the world and freely move around. Sometimes the solution to a dangerous enemy or an enigmatic puzzle is simply changing your view!
• Of Towers and Mysteries: A princess with a mission, the mysterious god-like player and a story with a twist! Play through the levels to find out more about the princess, her relation to the player and the mysterious illness that struck her country.
(also playable on Oculus Rift)
Dec 11, 2018
Awesome gameplay and graphics and cool controlling..
Jun 08, 2018
I wonderful idea with great graphics. Well worth playing as it’s unlike most of the VR games out there. This is a great one to have in your library. Two frustrations with the UI. To control the “board” you have to grab it really high or really low. Grabbing it at eye level while standing close made it shake uncontrollable for me. And the most frustrating are the blue jumping squares. Getting her to turn 90 degrees right while jumping on the pillow and maintaining velocity is almost impossible. I got frustrated and had to quit the game after being stuck on the first three jumping pillows for 10 minutes. Looking forward to continuing this if that gets tweaked.
Nov 26, 2018
I have to say this is a great platformer!
Graphics are very nice and the game play very unique. guide this little chic through a constantly stacking platorm world being carfull she doesnt fall off. Give this a try seriously. need a sequal soon!!! amazing
Aug 08, 2019
Terrible, frustrating controls. Avoid!
Jul 16, 2019
Awful control setup in general, and the “Touchpad” controls are actually the sticks on Oculus Rift S. Level 1 even expects aiming accuracy, otherwise you fall back down and lose progress. There are FAR better platformers in VR with more depth and quality. Super expensive and underwhelming.