Released Jul 2019 3.4★
PowerBeatsVR is an adrenaline-pumping, rhythm-based VR fitness game with regular updates, where players have to box, squat, and dodge to the energetic beat of the music. It includes leaderboards, a level editor, player statistics, multiple weapons, calorie tracking, and support for heart rate monitors. And more to come.
The game is physically intense like no other. It will let you move, squat, sidestep and leap around obstacles in ways you haven’t done before.
Move with the beat as you punch your way through challenging obstacle courses in several virtual arenas. Shatter incoming boulders into satisfying pieces with forceful hits and see those calories burn. The stronger you hit, the more points you get. Feel the power and enjoy training your agility, stamina, strength, and reflexes.
Experience intense VR workouts on higher levels of difficulty. Or choose the easier modes for having fun while smashing stuff to the beat of a diverse and energetic soundtrack. In any case, there is a leaderboard waiting for you.
Will you take on the challenge?
*Handmade Beatmaps: Every challenge perfectly fits the underlying song.
*VR Level Editor & Custom Song Support: Create challenges for your own music from the comfort of VR or import and play beatmaps from other players.
* 3 Difficulties: No matter your skill, there is a suitable challenge. Work your way up or directly jump to the Expert mode and handle an insane amount of targets and obstacles.
* 4 Unique Weapons: Fight with your fists, wield powerful hammers, grab some shields, or use a chargeable weapon for massive destruction. It’s your choice, once unlocked.
* Leaderboards: Get to the top of the leaderboards and become number one.
* Calorie Tracking: See how many calories you have burnt over time and set your own goals.
* Heart Rate Monitor Support: Check your heart rate from within the game and see your fitness level progressing.
* Avatar System: Show off your performance with built-in avatars.
Winner of the “DIVR Business Award 2019 – Special Category Sports”
3x Finalist in the “VR Fitness Insider Awards 2019” in the categories:
– Best VR Fitness Game of the Year
– Best New VR Fitness Game of the Year
– Best Arm Workout VR Fitness Game of the Year
Jul 30, 2019
Easy to learn, fun, good music, music sync is great.
Aug 11, 2019
Pas mal du tout. reste plus qu’à attendre d’autres musiques
Aug 06, 2019
Wow I really like it, maybe the best fitness game I tried (And I tried a lot, better workout than beat saber, Creed, the thrill of the fight and 10 more…), big workout and musics are good !! Please devs, continue to develop it, potentialy the best fitness game on VR !
Nov 16, 2019
low amount of songs, can’t change my height. as im short, my shoulders are burning, which could be a good thing
Dec 29, 2019
This could be a great game if there were more songs. It also needs a level between “Beginning” and “Advanced.” I’d like more obstacles, but without the “thorns.”
Nov 24, 2019
It is an okay game. Some of the songs are good and it is challenging. I really don’t know whats wrong with the menu. It always hangs. It is so annoying.
Aug 06, 2019
not a good game at all. how do you avoid spikes. i move and cant seem to doge them. objects appear so fast that you cant react. will be uninstalling. the only music game i recommend is synth riders at the moment
Aug 02, 2019
Synthriders except the environments look like cheap Unity assets. I can’t believe how many games use punching for rhythm. It looks like this game is pushing for a mod community, so that could be a strength, but I cannot enjoy the core gameplay. Room scaling was terrible, even when set to small.
Aug 06, 2019
i liked the game but the developers need to learn what small space means
i hit my arm against my wall and my head.