Released Dec 2019 3.3★
Life as we know doens’t exist, hordes of undead and demons have emerged and now rule the earth. The human race was forced to live in underground shelters in order to survive. To take what used to be theirs, humanity gathered forces and established small specialised teams to eliminate the threat. This action was called Project Rest in Pieces, aka R.I.P .
Now it’s up to you, to save what remains…
– Locomotion Movement and Weapon Mechanics
– Blood & Gore Dismemberments
– Multiplatform Global Scoreboards to compete with other players
– 20 Weapons to choose from and upgrade their stats and skins
– Melee combat from knife to Katana
– 6 Specialized Perks to use in combat
– 8 Agents to choose, with leveling system
– 34 Avatars for prestige
– PickUp items to boost your efficiency
– 3 Mission type Levels + 1 Arena for unlimited Horde play
– 2 More FREE Horde Mode Maps (Coming Soon)
– 5 Difficulty levels
– AAA Quality Graphics
– Outstanding Sound effects and Music
Jan 02, 2020
Played on WMR (works perfectly)
The game supports all VR headsets and has predefined keys for all.
It was very good graphics with a lot of settings for the ones that like to customise. The controlls work great but I did not see a setting for the smooth turning speed (snap turning is more customiseable) and the direction of locomotion is always based on the headset direction.
The game seems like a horror free to move wave shooter with very limited ammo. It will be fun for a couple of dozen minutes because of the unlockables you get to use after leveling up.
Feb 02, 2020
Not bad at all, good progression system and a variety of enemies (even though im pretty sure all of them are from the unity store). Only problem is the deadzone fpr grabbing weapons is so small that i frantically grasp at nothing trying to get a weapon from my shoulder.
Jan 14, 2020
It’s got good graphics and is pretty fun but there’s no teleporting and the movement is making me sick.