Released Nov 2019 2.8★
Touring Karts takes maximum advantage of the possibilities of VR by reinventing KART-type races in the midst of chaos full of action and surprises.
* Up-to 8 players Online Multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
* 3 Online Game Modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
* Story-based Mode with more than 500 original challenges (+120h to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Multiplayer Mode.
*Craft up-to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
* Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR.
* 3 views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in 3rd person and the more immersive first-person view.
* 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
* Multiple Controls Compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls with with hand movement detection, classic controls, 3dRudder, etc.
Nov 13, 2019
If you like mariokart then you should download this because it is just like mariokart
Nov 20, 2019
Closest thing to Mario Kart ever, but in VR! Love it.
Jan 14, 2020
love this game. Very fun reaching up to grab the powerups.
Nov 16, 2019
driving with the touch controllers as steering was vomit inducing…had to change it to thumbstick control and start out in 2d mode. also lowered sensitivity.
it’s okay so far
Mar 03, 2020
Played on Oculus Rift S with Touch controllers. Did not enjoy the steering at all. I expected more from this game.
Dec 03, 2019
Sensory overloaded with Mario Kart Overdrive – tons of great ideas and customizable tweaks in this great small racing app. But I am not used to live inside a pinball machine, yet. Too many things going on at the same time, especially with motion control steering. Needs more rhythm and better flow management. But hey, HelterSkelter is a great song, too!
Nov 24, 2019
It made me sick. I would say I have pretty strong VR legs, this is the first game that has bothered me in about a year. I think the steering is too twitchy. It looks good but it’s unplayable for me.
Mar 01, 2020
Game seems to have “drifting” as a big part of driving. Yet everytime I “drift” my game goes to 1-3 frames a second even though my graphs show no hard usage. Happens on low and high settings with a ryzen2700/1080ti Valve Index. Also the hand steering could be improved to feel more realistic. Wish I had an actual steering wheel, love that that is an option! Everything else up to the drifting level worked flawlessly.
Jan 02, 2020
The game seems fun but i cannot progress past the acheivement screen after a race. It tells me to get a fusion by using it in the race, and the price tag ones tell me i already have this achievement. The X in the upper right hand corner registers me clicking with a little highlight and a sound but does nothing. Only way to get around this is to close the app after each race which makes it unplayable in my opinion.
Jan 26, 2020
I tried playing this with the Vive Cosmos and the controllers are not being recognized. If someone has this working for the Cosmos, please let me know and I will try again.
Dec 26, 2019
Like many racing games on Viveport its a nauseating mess
Nov 22, 2019
Hi , Dosen’t work for me on oculus rift on vivie port infinite but a none legit one works …. fix it please thanks
Nov 22, 2019
This does not work on oculus rift s